- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company's growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
One of our clients is an online payment provider specializing in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. They work with many of the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance, OKEx, or KuCoin, and were recently named one of Australia's fastest-growing technology startups by Growthlist, one of 250 Global Crypto Companies to watch.
About The Role
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for analyzing each customer’s account and each transaction to ensure these meet our requirements.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• analyzing and verifying customer accounts for authenticity;
• analyzing and interpreting identity document reports for customers who failed verification;
• requesting additional documentation from customers where required;
• escalating customer accounts and transactions to senior team members for further review;
• analyzing payment information to determine if payments have been received and are authentic;
• troubleshooting customer issues with completing account creation and making payments;
• providing training and assistance to other new team members when needed.
This role is in the exciting area of cryptocurrency, so it is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in this new market, which will become the future of currencies.
Let's have a chat if you thrive in a high-paced environment, have a positive attitude, close attention to detail, and understand the importance of following processes.
You will be great for this role if you have:
• at least 2 year of experience working in a business process outsourcing environment, preferably supporting finance or accounts teams;
• excellent written and spoken English;
• experience with and competent in processing a high volume of cases quickly;
• experience in analyzing information and summarising conclusions accurately;
• experience analyzing identity documents or payments (preferable);
To be eligible for this role, you must be able to work on weekends.
• competitive salary;
• remote work opportunity. You can combine work from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas;
• flexible working schedule;
• unique office perks: unlimited snacks, coffee and tea, • • PlayStation room, table football, and more stuff;
• office building perks: rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view;
• secure bike locker room and shower rooms. Scooter rental post;
• constant teambuilding events and workations.
- 1100-1300 €/month neto.