- Apie įmonę
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for the CEO’s agenda management, essential administration duties as well as managing projects. You will also be accountable for sales campaign management on behalf of the CEO, which will be followed by email communication with C-level executives having a goal of scheduling a meeting with new potential partners. You will be an essential sales team member whose insights and feedback is greatly valued.
If you are a proactive, innovative individual with excellent interpersonal skills, this job is for you.
- Be responsible for sales campaign management (via email, LinkedIn, +other platforms).
- Participate in critical meetings (with key BA partners, new potential partners, board meetings, sales meetings) and making minutes of them.
- Be responsible for very crucial administrative duties of the company, (managing employee tracking system, booking business trips in accordance to BA business trip policy, managing key BA accounts, managing and recording company purchases (equipment, etc.).
- Manage long term projects that have a purpose of opening up new ways of attracting clients, increasing brand awareness or employee attraction rate.
- Conduct researches and presenting data in a well-written format.
- Take part in planning social activities.
- Be responsible for ASAP completion of weekly ad-hoc tasks.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- University degree (can be a final year student).
- Attention to details.
- Proactivity and ability to generate ideas.
- Problems solving skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant job experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training.
- Flexible working hours. Schedule your working hours as you want.
- Flexible working place. Opportunity to combine work either from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas.
- Amazing Office Perks: daily office snacks, coffee, tea, painkillers after hungover, monthly karaoke and games parties, PlayStation room, table football and more stuff.
- Rooftop terrace. You can have a morning coffee with a fantastic Vilnius view from our rooftop. Also, we have rooftop sports sessions.
- Secured bike lock room and modern shower rooms. Also, you can rent a scooter.
- Unlimited sweets. Statistically, we have a birthday party every 3rd day – so we have as many cakes as you ever dreamt of.
- Great team to work with.
- 700-800 eur/month. net.