- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company's growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
One of our clients is an online payment provider specializing in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. They work with many of the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance, OKEx, or KuCoin, and were recently named one of Australia's fastest-growing technology startups by Growthlist, one of 250 Global Crypto Companies to watch.
The office manager essentially ensures the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff. Responsibilities typically include:
- organizing meetings and managing databases;
- organizing company events or conferences;
- ordering stationery and furniture;
- dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries;
- preparing letters, presentations, and reports;
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff;
- managing office budgets;
- liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients;
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems;
- organizing induction programs for new employees;
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date;
- using a range of software packages;
- attending meetings with senior management;
- assisting the organization's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, and so on.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers);
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Higher education degree in Administration is an advantage;
- Proven work experience as a corporate Office Manager, Receptionist or similar role (over 100 employees in the office);
- Fluent skills of Lithuanian and English languages both verbal and written.
- competitive salary;
- remote work opportunity. You can combine work from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas;
- flexible working schedule;
- unique office perks: unlimited snacks, coffee and tea, • • PlayStation room, table football, and more stuff;
- office building perks: rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view;
- secure bike locker room and shower rooms. Scooter rental post;
- constant teambuilding events and workations.
- 900-1000 €/month. neto