- Apie įmonę
It is an amazing opportunity to work with global brands, build international connections and partnerships with C-Level executives, create career opportunities for Lithuanian talents, earn a great salary and learn from the very best.
Baltic Assist, an ambitious and fast-growing outsourcing company, is striving to lead the European market with top quality services. We also strive to open up opportunities for our Lithuanian talents to work with well-known international companies.
We are looking for a motivated, sharp, and energetic Business Developer to be a key part in communicating, partnering, and closing deals with C-Level management of well-known Scandinavian and DACH companies as well as opening up new and exciting markets across the EU and abroad.
- Working with some of the most advanced sales automation tools, in order to generate consistent results.
- Developing and executing strategies to achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships and maintaining them with C-Level executives in Scandinavia and Western European countries.
- Generating new sales leads and closing the deals using different channels.
- Constantly reviewing key sales trends to ensure the company is on track for growth projections.
- Identifying emerging markets and working directly with our Head of Sales on creating best strategies for entering them.
- Presenting company in meetings, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Playing an active part in optimizing the sales process.
- 0.5-1 Year of Experience in B2B sales or willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to do market and customer research and identify prospect partnerships.
- Willingness to manage the full sales cycle.
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written).
- Opportunity to work with Europe’s one of the most innovative companies.
- Competitive salary.
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Flexible working place. Opportunity to combine work either from the office and home or even from a beach.
- Amazing Office Perks: coffee and tea, PlayStation room, table football and more.
- Office Building Perks. You can have a morning coffee with an amazing Vilnius view from our rooftop. Secured bike lock room and modern shower rooms. Also, you can rent a scooter.
- Great team to work with.
650-750 eur/month. neto