- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company's growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Compliance Analyst to join our global Compliance team through BANXA’s next chapter of growth. As Banxa’s Compliance Analyst, in this business critical position and based on a data driven approach, you will be part of a team with the global remit to perform and coordinate the alignment of global and local compliance monitoring.
The opportunities are limitless: As one of the first employees in our Lithuanian team, you will have many options to grow in one of the first stock exchange listed digital currency companies globally.
This role will be fully working from home based until we establish an office in Lithuania.
- We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
- Contributing to Know Your Customer (KYC) processes by determining Sanctioned, Politically Exposed and other high-risk individuals and conducting customer outreach;
- Taking part in Transaction Monitoring (TM) program by conducting investigations, preparing and overseeing timely suspicious activity filing;
- Shaping Compliance function for cryptocurrency; assisting in remediation work which may include effectiveness testing & audit;
- Sharing your knowledge within the company by preparing and delivering trainings; defining and documenting processes; and
Being a part of fast growing Fintech start-up!
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- 2+ years compliance analyst experience in the financial services industry (preferable);
- Knowledge or interest in blockchain/digital assets/fintech industry (preferable);
- Passionate about Compliance and how it contributes to successful business and community outcomes;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written;
- Working knowledge of MS Office & G Suite;
- A self-starter and capable of adapting to an evolving and fast-paced environment; and
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to work and make decisions independently; and
- Strong work ethic.
We offer you:
This position presents as an exceptional opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business while working with a dynamic and multicultural team. Our team is scattered around the Globe in Amsterdam, Vilnius, Manila and Melbourne so you will be part of a truly international team with full flexibility. As is the startup way, team members take full responsibility from day one, whilst at the same time enjoying flexible work arrangements and a personal and fun environment.
If you think this role is for you and you want to enjoy going to work every day and having a lasting impact, we’d love to get to know you.
- 1150-1300 €/month. Neto;
- Depending on your experience.