- Apie įmonę
Under general direction of the Nordics QA Manager, you will play a pivotal role to the implementation of quality assurance/compliance directives. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance of the countries to World Courier’s Quality and Compliance programme, providing guidance to offices and colleagues on all matters pertaining to quality and compliance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Convert Directives into local Working Instructions, SOPs, etc. as applicable
- Assist in purchasing, qualification and set up of technical equipment according to Group, Regional and Local requirements
- Steer local interpretation of regulatory and World Courier internal requirements
- Assessment of quality related activities/ non-conformances on local level
- Provide response to client questionnaires in close cooperation with branch/ country manager and Nordics QA Manager.
- Schedule client audits and coordinate the audit agenda in close cooperation with branch/ country manager and Nordics QA Manager
- Manage the preparation of CDAs on local level
Manage on site preparation for client audits in close cooperation with branch/ country manager and Nordics QA Manager and accompany audits as applicable
- Coordinate the preparation of audit response while following up on pending audit observations
- Coordinate local CAPA and Change Management activities and signing off and archiving local documents, following up on pending activities
- Enter all relevant data into QA SharePoint to allow for timely quality metric generation
- Authorizing local SOPs and archiving of master copies of local SOPs
- Establish appropriate training material and conduct training for general Quality topics, e.g. QA SOP, current laws, regulations, directives, etc.
- Act as co-auditor during internal audits performed by Regional Quality Manager.
- Oversee self-inspection, check reports, escalate non-conformances to Local Management and Regional Quality Manager
- Assist in enquiries resulting from new requirements from authorities and/ or clients
- Coordinate the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 audit programs in the Country
- Steer Local Management Review meetings
Manage subcontractor qualification in close cooperation with branch/ country manager and Nordics QA Manager
- Steer the generation and review of local Technical/ Quality Agreements with clients and subcontractors; assist in the review of regional/ global Technical/ Quality Agreements
- Assist in setting up Risk Management processes
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Quality and/or OPS environment
- ISO Internal Auditor Course or its equivalent
- Ability to collaborate and interact effectively with colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of Quality Management processes (e.g. ISO 9001) and adequate GxP expertise
- Fluency in Lithuanian and adequate English skills
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.