- Apie įmonę
OUR CLIENT - Intrum is a leading Credit Management Services group with a presence in 24 markets in Europe and offers services designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flow and long-term profitability including purchase of receivables. Intrum has more than 9,000 dedicated professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Define and design legal collection processes in multiple countries;
- Participate in workshops with stakeholders and provide recommendations for different legal processes;
- Proactively follow up project's activities;
- Manage requests by assessing needs, securing all necessary details, keeping the quality and meeting deadlines;
- Monitor and report on progress, analyze data, make suggested corrections if needed and prepare reports;
- Participate in new system‘s implementation and testing.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Very good English language skills (both oral and written);
- Debt collection, credit management knowledge and experience in Shared Service Center operations would be a plus;
- Great communication, problem solving, analytical and planning skills;
- Proactive approach in driving process improvements;
- Ability to work in a team and also under limited supervision.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET:
- Salary range 1300 - 1900 Eur gross /month;
- Growth and development opportunities;
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution;
- Career perspectives in a fast growing organization.