- Apie įmonę
OUR CLIENT - Danske Bank is strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. They are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how to operate. Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Working with end-users to understand user behavior and collaborate with UX/CX designers to optimize UI interactions;
- Cooperating with other key roles (e.g., real customers, business analysts, architects, etc.) to ensure the best solutions are created;
- Contributing to the squad’s way of working and support a culture that promotes teamwork, participation, and empowerment;
- Being committed to and accountable for squad deliveries and end-results;
- Performing testing across all test levels, e.g., unit, regression, performance, etc. and drive test automation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Several years of proven experience in developing applications using modern technologies
Proficiency in key front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, React Native, or alike);
- Knowledge of and experience applying software design patterns;
- Mobile development experience (preferably Swift);
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs;
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment workflows;
- Experience working agile in close collaboration with business and designers;
- Solid communication and social skills;
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject area;
- Fluent in English.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET:
- Health, Travel, Accidents & critical diseases insurance;
- Third pillar pension fund;
- Special offers & additional discounts;
- Additional days of leave;
- GYM services and even more;
- Salary before taxes: 2720-4080 €.