- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support Company’s growth and ability to deliver high quality service to our Clients.
Our Client is Danish company - a provider of unique hair care products that are based on nature’s raw materials created with a conscious approach to healthy chemistry and science.
The company has expanded its presence and currently operates in five countries across three continents and is currently looking for talented and dedicated Project Coordinator to join the team.
- Coordinate and keep track of international projects;
- Lead and coordinate project-related activities (reporting, analysis, communication, information management, resolving issues);
- Provide all the necessary support in daily operational activities.
- 1+ years of previous experience as Project Coordinator or similar business supporting role (international set-up will be considered as an advantage);
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to take on more responsibility and ownership of the projects and processes over time;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Great time management, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Great knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Fluency in English;
- Danish language skills will be considered as an advantage.
- An opportunity for personal development through work in an inspiring environment;
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work with international companies;
- Personal and professional development;
- Great opportunity to climb career ladders;
- Dynamic and modern office environment;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Remote work opportunity;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Office Benefits: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms;
- Office Perks: Office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more.