- Apie įmonę
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We seek for candidates to join EY for exciting client projects in next generation enterprise resource management area, desirably with experience in SAP or other equivalent industry leading ERP platforms. We provide the opportunity to grow as a consulting professional at large client business transformation projects, with focus on Finance and Human Capital areas.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in IT-enabled business transformation and technology consulting projects, with focus on SAP or other ERP platforms
- Support in analyzing and designing business processes, develop information systems concepts, architecture and design
- Help in assessment & improvement of technologies management within various organizations
- Establish relationships with teams
- Develop and learn new topics in technology and business consulting areas
- Possess good business analysis skills
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of international team, thus communication and collaboration skills is a foundation for You to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 1-2 years of experience in SAP or other industry leading ERP platforms
- University or equivalent degree, desirably in IT, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or other fundamental/ social sciences areas
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Language skills: English, Lithuanian
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful and able to work in dynamic environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in business requirement analysis
- SAP or other industry leading ERP platforms in Finance or Human Capital areas
What EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary: from 1600 - 2600 EUR gross
Interested? Apply now!
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.