- Apie įmonę
We offer the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Within EY’s International Tax Services (ITS) team, we support our multinational clients (inbound and outbound) in achieving their operational goals in a tax effective manner. Through our international network of ITS colleagues across the globe, our support covers international tax matters in all countries needed. In the fast changing international (tax) landscape, we use our expertise to ensure that our client’s legal structure and operation model are continuously structure in a tax effective manner, working closely together with Lithuanian and/or foreign colleagues from other teams.
We are currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity as Senior Consultant in our ITS group.
As a senior consultant in the International Tax department, you will actively work on the finalized deliverables on projects/services in the domain of International tax.
Your main responsibilities as senior consultant are:
- Autonomously write standard advise and prepare more complex advise for Lithuanian and foreign based companies in respect of Lithuanian and foreign tax matters, incl. cross border tax matters, and get them approved by an executive.
- Accompany executives in client meetings or in meetings with the tax authorities and have client contacts autonomously in view to get the right information to realize the tasks.
- Participate in preparing the writing of proposals
- Gain a good understanding of the Lithuanian income tax aspects relevant in an international context.
- Stay up-to-date regarding market changes and develop a broader knowledge around your client portfolio.
- Maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with your client and pro-actively identify and inform of possible new missions or opportunities in the existing portfolio
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with your colleagues of the team and supervise work (quality, workload, etc.) of juniors
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in national and international corporate tax matters
- University degree in law/ economics/ finance, etc.
- Able to work autonomously in the delegated responsibilities.
- Market and client focused
- Team player with sound communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English
We offer you:
- Work in bright, friendly and energetic teams
- A challenging position within a leading international company
- Faster than ever growth of your personal and professional skills
- The mentor, who will help you to develop
- Additional insurance & other benefits
Monthly salary (gross): 2100 to 3000 eur
Interested? Fill in the data and upload your CV
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.