- Apie įmonę
What you'll be doing:
- Owns pricing, invoice generation and invoice delivery tasks for clients across the assigned portfolio of countries.
- Interacts frequently with internal colleagues at various levels to capture all related costs, ensuring the accuracy of billing.
- Manages and maintains customer files. This will include working with various internal partners, for example with the Sales team regarding customer specific tariffs and billing needs.
- Gathers and maintains required information / paperwork for updating customer files for special rates / routings / packaging / discounts for billing.
- Prepares adjustments (voids / credit memos) when necessary.
- Communicates globally with other offices.
- Calculate the per-pound and all-inclusive rates for various types’ heavy weight shipments.
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable to provide billing assistance to address customer inquiries.
- Void and rebill invoices that were billed incorrectly.
- Routinely monitor shared internal e-mail to provide accurate and timely resolutions.
- Understand the impact of intercompany costing on Billable jobs.
What you'll have:
- Experience directly related to Pricing, Billing, Accounting or Customer Service is advantageous
- Business understanding of commercial, logistics or similar industry .
Education related to business administration, accountancy, sales, finance or similar vocations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing;
Strong basic skills of working with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently, accurately, efficiently & to meet tight deadlines.
Excellent problem solving skills and dedication to continuous improvement.
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.