- Apie įmonę
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business, as usual, require heavy information security measures. As a cybersecurity expert, you will guide our clients to strengthen their cyber defenses. At EY, you will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing to their business resilience. In simple terms, you know how to use your deep technical experience and apply that to a business where we need to battle risk and agility.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership and adaptability, with the willingness to readily and voluntarily take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems, even beyond the initial scope of responsibility.
- Conduct various Red Team activities such as Intelligence Gathering, Network/ Operating System/ Application Penetration Testing, Web Application Penetration Testing, Mobile Application Testing, Social Engineering and Physical Security Testing would be an advantage as well.
- Participate in developing security roadmap, adopt security best practices, and implement new ideas and innovations according to the industry trends.
- Perform security risk assessment, threat analysis and threat modelling, independent reviews of clients’ security, network, and applications, to be able to Plan/Design/Execute security-related activities and create artefacts.
- Develop clear detailed reports and recommendations based on concrete evidence, to debrief users and provide remediation strategy on findings.
- Stay on-time, on-budget, and within the scope of testing activities.
- Understand and assimilate different points of view and needs of the clients.
- Advise IT on current and emerging threats, their attack vectors, and how to mitigate them.
Skills and attributes for success
You have very good interpersonal skills so that you can manage to interact directly with clients and understand their needs. Furthermore, you will have good presentation skills as this will be a key part of your daily activities. Finally, you will need good analytical skills to get the most out of each project and client.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor (or equivalent certification) in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Security or other comparable technical degrees from an accredited college/ university desired.
- Worked in the industry for at least 5 years and performed risk assessment, cyber control reviews, compliance audits, and obtained an understanding of penetration testing, Security Operations Centers, SIEM or other security areas.
- Fluency in English is needed.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in assessing implementing security and risk standards using ISO 27k, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, CCM
- Systems security skills in assessment, design, architecture, management and reporting
- Experience in application control and security implementation, program and project delivery design, architecture and solution design, including security controls and architecture design
- Security-related certifications (CISSP, CISA, CEH, CRISK, ISSAP, GSLC, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, or GXPN, etc.).
What we offer
Joining us you will be able to find a very friendly yet challenging work environment. You will also have the possibility to learn from some experts in the field to move forward on your career at the pace you want to set. Based on this training and development of your skills, you will be able to continuously keep progressing in your career assuming more responsibilities. You will own the path of your own career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Various benefits: bonuses based on your performance, additional health insurance, additional paid days-off, paid days for your studies & development.
Salary: from 4400 gross
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.