- Apie įmonę
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is looking for Senior Consultant - Analyst in Business consulting to join our team in the execution of clients' assignments in the areas of:
- Finance transformation and finance performance improvement
- Supply chain transformation
- Functions centralization and establishment of shared services centers
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Data analysis and business intelligence
- Business requirements specification
- Program and project management
Your key responsibilities
- Effectively contribute to Business consulting projects aiming to improve organizations by bringing together our capabilities in transformation architecture, experience design, business design and transformation execution to problem-solve, design and deliver large scale, multi-year, multi-stakeholder transformation programmes.
- Analyze business processes, develop financial models, improvement of performance of various functions within various organizations.
- Establish relationships with teams & client personnel at appropriate levels when needed, supervising and delegating to junior team members/ consultants.
- Demonstrate technical capabilities/ professional knowledge and ability to assimilate new knowledge.
- Possess good business acumen.
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of international team, so communication and collaboration skills will also help you to succeed. As a senior you will delegate tasks to junior team members, provide feedback and help them to develop and grow, so experience in team lead or related positions will be helpful.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in business processes analysis and/or financial modelling.
- Experience in data analysis and reports building.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team - oriented work environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
Other team members supervision and delegation experience.
What EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary: 2300 - 3000 EUR gross
Interested? Apply online
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.