- Apie įmonę
What you'll be doing:
At World Courier our commitment is to People, Quality and Innovation. We deliver career opportunities that few others can match. From our beginnings 50 years ago couriering time sensitive high importance documents to today’s cutting edge logistics solutions for Cell & Gene Therapies that save lives, we now have over 3,000 employees at 140 offices in more than 50 countries worldwide and are part of Fortune 10 corporation AmerisourceBergen.
Duties & Responsibilities:
•Enter and reconcile creditor’s invoices including drivers’ into accounting systems EXONET and process periodic payments ensuring accuracy of payment to creditors for the goods and services supplied.
•Monitor creditor’s sub-ledgers / ledgers to ensure it balances with general ledger at all times.
•Assist in monthly and annual financial and management accounting processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting of the company’s financial position.
•Check domestic air freight charges and request credits where necessary;
•Maintain and review activities associated with general ledger operation and control, and accounts payable to ensure that functions are executed in a timely and appropriate manner.
•Assist external auditors or creditors’ enquiries when required ensuring the provision of accurate information.
•Maintain processes that ensure WC compliance with all government legislative and other requirements such as ACS, CASA, ATO, Superannuation, and ISO.
•Assist Accounts team members in other relevant accounting duties, if required.
•Prepare reports as requested. Complete all internal reports in a timely manner, including analysis, dry ice and fuel reports, reporting of financial results and supporting recommendations.
•Prepare all information required by company auditors, assisting with queries and complying with any requirements within a timely manner.
What you'll have:
- Certificate level qualification in Finance or related field (desirable).
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Finance Analyst including knowledge of accounts progress, statements and accounting entries. Basic bookkeeping skills to trial balance stage.
- Fast learner, motivated with ability to adapt to in-house computer systems e.g. Cashman, Worldstar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Advanced Excel skills and accounting software e.g. EXONET.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.