- Apie įmonę
What you'll be doing:
As an Infrastructure Automation Engineer you will be responsible to help drive and implement AmerisourceBergen’s self service infrastructure deployment capabilities and continuous configuration management operations. With a primary focus of helping AB grow and succeed in our public cloud journey.
Individuals within the Infrastructure Automation Engineer role work closely with infrastructure delivery services, infrastructure architecture, business analysts, application developers, and operations to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that deliver self-service infrastructure and operational automation.
Infrastructure Automation Engineers have a strong knowledge of various IaC languages commonly used for cross platform infrastructure deployments with a focus on public Cloud. They have extensive experience in systems design and continuous OS configuration management.
•Design, implement, and maintain self-service automated infrastructure capabilities
•Develop and maintain corporate wide continuous configuration management solutions Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms ensuring end to end automation
•Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable automation solutions.
•Conduct POCs to demo new ideas and help solidify technical direction. Remain current on IT trends pertaining to their area of practice (e.g., Agile, DevOps, Cloud, Microservices, containers)
•Deliver solutions that that meet or exceed our usage and security standards Performs code reviews Participates in special projects as required.
What you'll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience automating IT administration, IT processes, or business processes
- Experience with IaC in the cloud such as Terraform, Azure ARM, Cloud Formation
Good working knowledge and understanding of configuration management platforms like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Strong automation scripting experience in Python, Powershell, or equivalent
- Ability to translate complicated business requirements into multiple solution options and explain the pros/cons of various approaches
- Prior experience with Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Proficient communication skills
- Agile SDLC both Kanban and Scrum experience
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.