- Apie įmonę
What you'll be doing:
You will work closely with the leaders and team members within the Information Technology Infrastructure Platforms and Tools team, and possibly will support its parent, the Digital Workplace Services team. Continuous improvement initiatives are aligned with overall team strategies and are in compliance with the organization’s process standards. You will contribute to the evolution of DevOps structures and general operational controls, as well as the adoption and growth of services for new applications.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Workplace Service Platforms and Tools, the Continuous Process Improvement Manager you are accountable for leading/facilitating services improvement projects using the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology. By leading, motivating and influencing application development and application support teams, this role will serve as a change agent for the organization achieving performance objectives using a variety of collaborative problem-solving techniques.
This role could help to identify additional improvement opportunities across the broader Digital Workplace Services team and help organize the overall CI pipeline.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partnering with your peers in our team, act as change facilitator (agent), CI tool mentor and coach helping to drive the adoption of a continuous improvement culture within the team
• Leads process improvement initiatives using prescribed LSS methodologies and tools and is expected to achieve measurable hard and soft financial benefit targets
• Utilizes consensus building and statistical data analysis techniques to characterize underly-ing root causes and solve systemic problems resulting in step change performance im-provements
• Guides leadership in the definition of Key Performance Indicators and Measurements to as-sess the operational health of tools team processes
• Manages, aggregates and interprets process measures (efficiency and effectiveness) from all assigned processes areas highlighting improvement opportunities
• Organizes and prepares monthly and quarterly reporting of all team metrics and KPI’s
• May prepare and present formal training to IT staff, as needed
• Provides process leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members
• Develops reports and presentations covering team performance metrics for senior manage-ment, as needed
• Effectively communicates with all levels/departments across the Information Technology Infrastructure team
• Should be able to align with industry trends and process variations as part of establishing continuous improvement
What you'll have:
• Demonstrated ability to lead change with calculated risk and continuous improvement
• Process improvement skills and knowledge of relevant best practice frameworks such as ITIL, SAFe, Kanban/Scrum Agile development, and Lean Six Sigma
• Minimum of Yellow/Green belt
• Experience in Lean implementation in IT Service management thereby increasing cost-effectiveness and process efficiency, tweaking business processes to support growth and productivity
• Experience managing improvement projects within defined scope, budget, and resources, managing multiple objectives and deliverables
• Good business planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Strong analytical/logical thinking skills
• Experience with creating and maintaining process dashboards
• Experience in Incident/Requests Trend Analysis/Pareto Charting and guide teams with rec-ommendations to reduce tickets volume and bring in operational efficiencies.
• Ability to foresee/identify potential risks/problems in the existing application landscape and proactively identify solutions to address issues
• Experience in ITIL assessment and making necessary recommendations to improve the exist-ing opportunities in each phase of the ITIL Service Lifecycle such as Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, and Service Operation
• Advanced facilitation, presentation, communication skills and experience in building strong work relationships
• Demonstrable hands-on experience working in large-scale environments within remote teams
Nice to have
Experience working with Jira software, CI/CD Pipelines, JIRA integration with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket)
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health.
Our 22,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. AmerisourceBergen is ranked #8 on the Fortune 500.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.