- Apie įmonę
Mid/Senior SAP ABAP Developer
"SBA Competence and Service Center" is a part and strategic partner of SBA Group, providing centralized IT services, staff search and selection, personnel document administration, accounting and procurement. As a SBA Group partner, we help businesses improve and maximize their potential.
The SBA Group is one of the largest companies in Lithuania, unites about 5,000 employees in 30 companies operating in the furniture manufacturing, textile, real estate and investment management sectors.
We are relentless inventors, are constantly growing and help others grow. We follow the ever-present sense of invention and learn from our challenges facing them head-on. That’s why projects developed by SBA live and breathe much like humans, always ready to go extra mile.We are currently looking for a MID/SENIOR SAP ABAP DEVELOPER in Lithuania.
As an SAP ABAP Developer, you’ll join a highly-skilled and passionate team of developers who work closely with our Business Analysts and business partners to create new and enhance existing business applications for Manufacturing in an Agile-like development environment.The skills you need to be successful in this position:
- 2-5 years of experience developing in ABAP.
- Ability to work in a variety of SAP functional areas (MM, PP).
- Passion about designing and developing solutions in SAP.
- To communicate fluently in Lithuanian or Russian (spoken and written).
- A dynamic and non-official work environment in one of the largest and growing groups of companies in the country.
- A work in a passionate and friendly team of professionals, open-minded and supportive managers.
- A freedom of development, support for the implementation of innovative ideas.
- Excellent work conditions – flexible working hours, possibility of remote work.
- Opportunity to work in our well-equipped offices in Kaunas, Vilnius or Klaipeda.
- Monthly salary from 1800 to 3000 (Net) Euro and bonuses for good work results. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
- A package of additional benefits (training, health insurance, etc.).
If You need any further information please contact Asta Bardauskienė Talent Attraction & Acquisition Leader +370 614 00653