- Apie įmonę
Lead Software Engineer
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud-based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
About The Role
Revel Systems is looking for a technical lead who has a proven experience in the design and development of high-availability applications. If you have a SOLID view of how to lead a team building a robust and quality product, we have a place for you.
With us, you will:
- Design and write clean, high performance and high-quality code
- Lead technical initiatives
- Set company-wide standards for code and architecture
- Provide guidance and direction to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Provide technical leadership to help teams navigate uncharted waters
- Represent technical solutions developed by the team
- Understand and share the big picture with the Scrum team
- Be a role model for other team members
We expect, that you:
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
- Have 6+ years of software development experience
- Have a strong Agile mindset
- Previously designed and built software systems based on microservice and serverless architectures
- Have experience in refactoring and transforming monolithic software into services
- Maintain strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability
- Are able to take the lead and initiative
- Promote argument level of thinking and new ideas
Extra points for:
Python and AWS experience
Experience developing front-ends using React and Typescript
Experience leading engineering teams
Coming with a different technical profile? Don’t worry you will have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow!
Our essential technology stack
Python, Typescript, React, GraphQL, Cypress, PostgreSQL, GitLab, Terraform. We create our solutions using AWS managed services including Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, API Gateway and we develop our frontend solutions as flexible web components.
- Salary ranges from 4500.00 to 6000.00 € gross
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds and cross-site meetups
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy
- We share our success: profit Sharing Plan for employees
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: