- Apie įmonę
Full Stack Engineer (Analytics and Business Intelligence)
Join the new Analytics and BI teams at Revel! Our mission - to help Revel customers thrive by providing actionable insights and convenient access to operationally critical analytics. This is a greenfield project with lots of opportunities. As a full stack engineer you will have direct influence on how we go about fulfilling this mission.
Quality in everything we do. We ensure quality with a range of tools and techniques. These include code reviews, peer programming, CI pipelines and tests. We write robust automated tests for every piece of code we craft using appropriate combinations of unit, integration, performance tests, etc. We release code using automated pipelines that support continuous delivery. We are always working to evolve these processes.
Be the change you want to see. As part of the teams leading the change in Revel, you will continuously get a chance to innovate on the codebase and make a difference in the engineering department by evolving the way we work.
Continuous personal growth. Be challenged and motivated by Revel’s talented, yet friendly engineers who will push you to new levels of professionalism. You’ll have access to both technical and leadership career opportunities across Revel’s expansive suite of products. The next challenge is always just around the corner.
Communicate boldly. We enter conversations with clearly and strongly stated opinions, but eagerly listen and learn from our teammates. Your voice will be heard in our self organizing, team led structure.
Agile as a mindset. Scrum as a framework. We promote an agile mindset by using the scrum framework to let teams self organize and own their work. We always adapt each to our team and project.
Work as a team. We foster and develop new hires at all levels of experience, thereby accelerating their onboarding and helping launch their careers at Revel.
As a full stack engineer, you will:
- Design and write clean, high performance and high-quality code
- Be a technical and organizational resource to peers
- Participate in the design and implementation of solutions within your team
- Develop and implement new tools for yourself, the team and your department
- Demonstrate knowledge of code refactoring practices and improve code quality proactively
- Mentor teammates
We expect, that you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience crafting high quality solutions in professional environments
- Are fluent in English as we have colleagues from around the world
Our essential technology stack
As a full stack engineer you will have worked with a variety of technologies. We don’t expect you to know our entire stack. Of course, the greater the overlap the better! Most services at Revel use the following technologies:
Python (Django, Flask)
Testing tools/frameworks (Cypress, Postman, k6, pytest, jest)
Our team will likely use the following tools in building out new analytics & BI services, so past familiarity is a bonus:
Python (Pandas, TensorFlow, etc.), R
Domo, Tableau, ggplot (or similar library)
AWS Data Analytics services
Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena, Redshift
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success.
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments.
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organize guilds, and cross-site meetups.
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team.
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, up to 10% of working time dedicated to personal education, free access to Udemy.
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule.
- Salary ranges from 2700.00 to 4300.00 € gross
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results-driven, and team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: