- Apie įmonę
We are not simply an outsourcing company...
We gather, develop, and export talented specialists worldwide! Right now, we believe is the best time to connect our local talent pool to top companies around the globe and we offer you an opportunity to break the barriers and join our ever-growing team of MVPs!
Our client provides active online learning experiences for thousands of clients, ranging from public schools to Google. They believe that digital learning tools should be more than just a playlist of videos and are building learning activities that engage the participants in the learning process.
They are looking for a Finance and Legal Coordinator to join their team of 12 that is working remotely all the way from Texas to Manila.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week) opportunity with the possibility to grow into a full-time role over time.
About the Role
Your work will consist of many varied tasks related to accounting, legal work, administration and keeping things in order. Some of the tasks you can expect are:
- Accounting: Communicating with accountants in Denmark and US. Ensuring that all documents, numbers and data are in the right places. VAT payment processing. Preparing documents for tax credit applications.
- Legal: Handling issuing of stock options. Assisting with relocation of international employees. Creating, managing, sending and negotiating data processor agreements. Investigating what additional data privacy measures we can take.
- Sales assistance: Creating, managing, editing and sending contracts and invoices to our customers. Creating and sending purchase orders. Updating and managing our internal sales metrics.
- Administration and payroll: Handling salary payments to employees and contractors. Vacations, parental leave, etc.
- Other: Coordinating corporate insurance policies. Documenting everything and providing a structured database of information and documents. Preparing financial reports for internal and external use.
• Excellent English skills (written & spoken);
• Excitement for finance, legal work and willingness to learn more in these fields;
• Strong sense of responsibility, collaborative and disciplined attitude;
• Being comfortable reading and editing legal documents as it is going to be a big part of your work;
• Broad, general knowledge of accounting and finance practices for smaller companies.
• An opportunity for personal development through work in an inspiring environment;
• Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas;
• Competitive salary;
• Opportunity to work with international companies;
• Personal and professional development;
• Great chance to climb career ladders;
• Dynamic and modern office environment;
• Business trips combining sightseeing and training.
350 - 400 EUR/month net working part-time (20 hours/week, 4 hours/day)