- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support Company’s growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
Are you a operations manager who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients.
We are searching for a passionate & communicative team member with a “can-do spirit” and great teamwork. You will be responsible for handling partnerships with software partners, arranging trainings and preparing training material, managing customer journey process and enhancing all sorts of operations within the company.
· Establishing new partnerships with accounting software automation partners and maintaining the relationship with existing ones;
· Arranging department-wide trainings for accounting team on topics as software usage & integration/accounting knowledge/tax knowledge, initial specialist onboarding and training session of various level specialists;
· Owning customer journey process and making it smoother and more efficient, supporting all customer touchpoints with the necessary documentation;
· Maintaining knowledge base, constantly updating and supporting it with necessary documentation;
· Resource planning and allocation to cope with monthly projected workload requirements;
· Working on enhancing both internal and external operations by taking advantage of different programming languages and software.
· Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar;
· Preferable 2-3 years’ experience in the international environment;
· Preferable 2-3 years’ experience in accounting operations;
· Working level knowledge of Python programming language
· Great organizational skills and prioritization skills with the ability to meet assigned deadlines;
· Great interpersonal skills – you will have to communicate loads both internally & externally;
· Excellent English skills (verbal & written).
• An opportunity for personal development through work in an inspiring environment;
• Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas;
• Competitive salary;
• Opportunity to work with international companies;
• Personal and professional development;
• Great chance to climb career ladders;
• Dynamic and modern office environment;
• Business trips combining sightseeing and training.
1400 - 1700 EUR/month net
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 6000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.28
€ 1752 – 3305
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.16