- Apie įmonę
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona. JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup. At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
Reporting to Country Manager Baltics in close collaboration with the Cluster HR Director and global HR communities HR Manager Baltics is responsible for developing and implementing the People strategy in 3 markets (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia):
• Manages and coordinates Employees' Life Cycle activities: talent acquisition, onboarding, associates’ development, performance development, promotion, international moves;
• Manages local compensation, rewards and benefits within the global HR programs and guidelines.
• Coordinates and manages the payroll process for the organization and suggests changes when required.
• Develops and implements local HR policies and procedures.
• Manages local labour relations in cooperation with the Country Manager Baltics and in alignment with the central HR organization.
• Actively leads the engagement building agenda in the local organization.
• Coordinates and delivers trainings for the employees to address identified developmental needs.
• Leads Employer Branding activities as per global HR strategy.
HR Manager’s Baltics position doesn’t have direct subordinates.
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count. For this role as an HR Manager Baltics we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 5 years HR experience.
• Solid experience in all aspects of HR (incl. payroll) in a local role. Global experience is an asset.
• Strong communication skills to manage the business internally & externally.
• Clear drive for results and demonstration of a real ‘can do’ mentality.
• Excellent analytical skills, allowing you to understand complex issues and shape ideas.
• Experience as an internal trainer.
• True team player; capable of driving the agenda both on a local and international level.
• Excel in positive energy, optimism and enthusiasm.
• Fluent in English.
Would you like to become part of this amazing Coffee Enthusiasts family's journey? Then do not hesitate to apply!
The contract will be with a definite term.