- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about delivering best client service, securities settlements in various markets and enjoy being part of constant development processes?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Actively monitor various trades (fixed income, equities, repo, collateral placements) done by Custody clients.
- Overview timely and correct trade bookings in back office systems.
- Monitor and ensure timely Custody trades setlement in markets worldwide.
- Actively communicate with counterparties, global custodian and colleagues within the Group.
- Communicate with Custody clients, ensure high quality service.
- Investigate and solve securities trade related issues, reconciliation breaks, ad hoc situations.
- Contribute to constant efficiency improvements and ongoing projects.
What you need in this role:
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written). This is a must because all work communication is done in English.
- Motivation and curiosity to learn new things.
- General understanding of financial markets and instruments.
- Very good computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel) and ability to adapt new software is needed.
- Initiative, efficiency, attention to details, responsibility, analytical thinking.
- Very good communication skills, positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a tight deadlines environment.
- Work experience in post trade area within financial markets is an advantage, however quick thinking and problem solving skills are valued even more.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. When people grow – businesses and society grow " Justina, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 23.07.2021.
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.