- Apie įmonę
Full Stack Engineer (Online Ordering)
Come and join our Online Ordering Team! Our mission: help Revel’s customers thrive by allowing them to run their business online. We’re delivering a high-availability application to end consumers with focus on user experience, quality and efficiency. As a full stack engineer, you’ll have direct influence on us fulfilling this mission.
Quality in everything we do. We ensure quality with a range of tools and techniques. These include code reviews, peer programming, CI pipelines and tests. We write robust automated tests for every piece of code we craft using appropriate combinations of unit, integration, performance tests, etc. We release code using automated pipelines that support continuous delivery. We are always working to evolve these processes.
Be the change you want to see. As part of the teams leading the change in Revel, you will continuously get a chance to innovate on the codebase and make a difference in the engineering department by evolving the way we work.
Continuous personal growth. Be challenged and motivated by Revel’s talented, yet friendly engineers who will push you to new levels of professionalism. You’ll have access to both technical and leadership career opportunities across Revel’s expansive suite of products. The next challenge is always just around the corner.
Communicate boldly. We enter conversations with clearly and strongly stated opinions, but eagerly listen and learn from our teammates. Your voice will be heard in our self organizing, team led structure.
Agile as a mindset. Scrum as a framework. We promote an agile mindset by using the scrum framework to let teams self organize and own their work. We always adapt each to our team and project.
Work as a team. We foster and develop new hires at all levels of experience, thereby accelerating their onboarding and helping launch their careers at Revel.
As a full stack engineer, you will:
- Design and write clean, high performance and high-quality code
- Be a technical and organizational resource to peers
- Participate in the design and implementation of solutions within your
- Help us expand and improve our online ordering platform by writing clean high-quality Python and/or Typescript code
- Apply Agile and Lean practices within your team
- Cover your code with tests using tools like Cypress and K6
- Advocate good coding practices, continuous delivery and technical excellence
- Help the team initiate and champion new technologies and development processes
- See your work in action by learning our customers’ feedback and monitoring performance through DataDog and our data lake
We expect, that you:
- Are willing to continuously learn new patterns and technologies
- Have professional engineering experience (preferably in an Agile setting)
- Are familiar at least with some of our stack
- Are fluent in English as we have colleagues from around the world
Our essential technology stack
We don’t expect you to know our entire stack. Of course, the greater the overlap the better.
- Typescript is the default for frontend applications with libraries such as React, Redux, Material UI, GraphQL
- We use Python extensively (and Node.js in some cases) for our backend services. Using frameworks such as Django, Flask, GraphQL and Express
- We’re quality-conscious and do a lot of automated testing leveraging tools like Cypress, Postman/Newman, K6, pytest, jest and others
- CI is the glue between devs and ops. To make full use of it, we also have Terraform and GitLab CI in our toolbelt. Our infrastructure lives in the AWS cloud
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results-driven, and team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: