- Apie įmonę
The Recruiter is responsible for working closely with hiring managers to fill current job openings by recruiting, sourcing, researching, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
Part of the global Talent Acquisition team, and Center of Excellence (COE), the successful post holder will be responsible for primarily supporting enterprise-wide recruiting activities within our global shared service center located in Vilnius, and additional staffing requirements in Eastern, central European countries.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Confers with hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills needed to identify strong candidate pools for current and future openings to meet business objectives.
- Provides a consultative approach in developing and recommending recruiting strategies to ensure a successful search in the identified time frames.
- Communicates consistently and openly with hiring managers, human resource representatives and candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure all constituents are updated.
- Uses proactive methods to direct source candidates, network with field experts and associations, and stay abreast of industry and functional trends to build an external network.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with potential candidates for specific job openings to manage assigned requisitions effectively and efficiently in a cost effective manner without compromising service levels.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Assists in counselling hiring managers on staffing and recruitment policies and procedures to ensure compliance and understanding of EEO, hiring and compensation guidelines.
- Ensures recruitment files are completed in accordance with compliance standards, which include completion of evaluations, applicant tracking, and appropriate documentation.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Coordinates and attends job fairs, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience recruiting shared services (IT, Finance) within a global organisation
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods across multiple locations
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients and in the external marketplace
- Understanding and demonstrated expertise of recruiting principles and best practices
- Strong sourcing and networking skills; experience with cold calling and proactive sourcing methodologies, including social networking
- Strong HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems required (Workday preferred)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies and programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.