- Apie įmonę
- Produces reports and ad hoc requests at regular intervals using tools such as Workday, Power BI, or Excel.
- Develops scorecards, dashboards, and reports that effectively depict information in a concise and actionable manner.
- Communicates data to key stakeholders to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Utilizes data visualization tools to communicate HR data.
Identifies opportunities to automate / streamline reports, and redesign reports to include these efficiencies.
- Provides HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests, troubleshooting, issue tracking, and resolution.
- Collects and synthesizes large data sets, carries out quantitative and qualitative analysis, and interprets and draws conclusions resulting from the information reviewed.
- Synthesizes findings and translates data into accessible, tangible, and actionable insights at an audience-appropriate level.
- Prepares presentations for readouts to senior HR and business management on findings and recommendations to help guide them in their decision making.
- Advanced Degree in Statistics, I/O psychology or other quantitative social science field and 1+ years of experience in a people analytics or similar role or 4+ years of experience in people analytics or similar role with a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, I/O psychology or other quantitative social science field.
- Strong quantitative skills and proficiency with analytical and data visualization tools such as SQL, R, Python, SPSS, STATA, Minitab or Power BI.
- Analytical and curious thinking style with passion for problem solving and telling compelling stories using data.
- Ability to define problems and manage projects in a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to translate data into clear, relevant insights and communicate results to audiences at all levels of technical expertise.
- Demonstrated strengths in collaboration and influencing skills and ability to anticipate problems and opportunities.
- Experience creating compelling and intuitive data visualizations and presentations.
- Great attention to detail and ability to deliver exceptional quality in reports and data analysis.
- Working experience with HCM platforms such as Workday, ADP, and Degreed.
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.