- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist team is looking for a new team member who is eager to learn and always challenge the status quo. Give us a shout if you are curious, adaptable, and are comfortable in taking responsibility for bigger projects!
Our client is a strategic development partner of the international automotive industry. Under the umbrella of the Spanish automotive supplier Gestamp, they now serve almost all automobile manufacturers with their products and their know-how from 24 locations worldwide with around 6,100 employees.
- Experience in working with Qlik Sense as a Developer;
- Perform data model design and implementation using the different Qlik Sense tools;
- Experience with writing and debugging SQL queries, SAP as a data source and general data experience (data architecture, data modeling, data engineering).;
- Integrate reporting components from multiple data sources;
- Create and deploy Qlik load scripts to load and build the data model and associated QVD’s;
- Experience in optimizing dashboards with focus on usability, performance, flexibility and standardization;
- Design and produce both new regular and ad-hoc reports using Qlik Sense visualization software and changes and adjustments to existing analyses;
- Design new reporting data sources with defined refresh frequencies;
- Contribute to the quality assurance of existing Qlik Sense applications.
- Opportunity to work with international companies;
- Personal and professional development;
- Fully remote work opportunity;
- Competitive salary;
- Mentorship program;
- Dynamic and modern office environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Office benefits: rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view, secured bike lock room and shower rooms;
- Office perks: office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more.
- 1400-1600 EUR/month net