- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company’s growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
Our Customer is an enterprise intelligence company with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in London and Minsk. They help organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions by providing unique machine-learning powered data and analytics platform and are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate people to join a new team in Vilnius.
• Finding, analysing, systematizing information to cover the data points required for a full profile: legal name and ownership type; company activity, products, and services; date of foundation; employee numbers; locations; key people; competitors; funding and investor information;
• Creating and reviewing company descriptions;
• Reviewing and updating the existing profiles, completing them with all the data points requested, and carrying out data QA;
• Managing the team, setting up work strategy.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in team and task management;
• Strong computer skills;
• Good command of written and spoken English;
• Strong writing skills;
• Ability to work independently, with little supervision and tight deadlines;
• Systematic thinking and attention to detail;
• Resilience to monotonous tasks.
• An opportunity for personal development through work in an inspiring environment;
• Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas;
• Competitive salary;
• Opportunity to work with international companies;
• Personal and professional development;
• Great chance to climb career ladders;
• Dynamic and modern office environment;
• Business trips combining sightseeing and training.
1100 - 1200 EUR/month net (based on experience)