- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about to be in the bridge position between IT and Business needs?
With us, you have the opportunity to:
- Maintain and identify potential development opportunities together with stakeholders;
- Detail business requirements into IT requirements and vice versa;
- Support Agile Product Owner in daily activities;
- Be in direct contact with stakeholders within Swedbank Group as well external vendors;
- Perform testing activities of the team's deliveries;
- Develop your skills by applying Agile / SAFe methodology.
What you need in this role:
- previous experience of requirements definition;
- analytical and logical thinking and strong attention to details;
- strategic mind-set combined with good networking and interpersonal skills;
- high degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance;
- strong customer focus, proactive and solution driven orientation;
- ability to individually plan/structure work and to keep deadlines, at the same time being flexible and open minded;
- SQL knowledge;
- business Process and/or Software modelling skills;
- good communication skills in English language, both spoken and written.
"Join our team and ...
be ready to step out from your comfort zone and explore yourself with new and exciting initiatives. With us you will be part of a positive, innovative, target oriented and professional team servicing clients in all three Baltic countries.“ Edgars Želvis, Head of LC&I Baltic Business Development.
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here
Swedbank does not discriminate against anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.