- Apie įmonę
AeroTime is a leading aviation platform, comprising a breaking news, commentary and features service, a campaigns team, recruitment company, events business and offering advisory
capabilities to the sector. Our editorial team brings together journalists around the world with previous experience at the BBC, CNN, Sky, Reuters, The Times and various other global titles. AeroTime reaches more than a million unique visitors each month and is dedicated to providing intelligence and business solutions to the aviation industry.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a developing business, reaching out around the world and with a significant appetite to build the best aviation platform globally? If so, look no further and come and speak to us and the more than one million people globally who visit us each month.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our senior team and help us develop our channels. We’re currently implementing a new strategy with a plan to revolutionise our platform and channels, introducing new functionality and providing an ever expanding list of products and services to our audiences.
From breaking news to recruitment, global events to data management, we cover it all and we need a dedicated, energetic, fast-moving, self-starting, experienced and innovative Product Owner to help us reach our goals and potential.
Your new job will see you:
• taking over responsibility for all of our channels and developing them; implementing our strategy and ensuring the best user experience
• planning the technical developments needed to enhance our products across the entire digital estate
• planning and executing the required infrastructure developments in line with the budget and timeline expectations
• coordinating with our parent company IT teams to ensure consistency and appropriate interactions in relation to Group policies
• taking the lead on managing strategies, infrastructure and various web projects for both AeroTime and AviationCV channels and platforms
• Designing and implementing new technologies and innovations across our channels
• management of our team of web developers and designers and development of a resourcing strategy for the future
• managing and reporting on user analytics across AeroTime and AviationCV
• daily management of SEO performance and continuous review to ensure it is achieving our goals
• managing banner advertising solutions for aerotime.aero (currently Ezoic Inc and AdSense) or custom offers from our sales team
• managing the technical delivery of digital marketing solutions, including newsletters and browser notifications
• working with the senior team to manage any GDPR related questions, activities and permissions
• managing our IT infrastructure including employees permissions across our channels
• managing the relevant departmental budget
- At least 4 years experience in developing digital products.
- Proven experience of digital advertising.
- You know what makes a good UX/UI.
- Experience of product performance measurement.
- Experience in wider web projects
- Fluent or very good communication skills in English
- You love technology and want to develop innovative solutions in a growing company