- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in human resources, talent acquisition and full cycle recruitment?
We are currently looking for an experience recruiter who has an energetic spirit and is eager about contributing to the growth of the organization. This will be a temporary one year contract.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Participate in various group HR projects;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc;
- Generate new ideas how to attract the best talents in the market;
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
What is needed in this role:
- Fluency in English;
- University degree (relevant studies) would be an advantage;
- Relevant experience focused on mass recruitment processes and exposure to a multicultural environment;
- Experience in managing projects;
- Experience of competency/behavior based interviewing techniques;
- Ability to work independently on the assigned tasks and own projects end to end, until closure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic behavior and self-starter attitude;
- Data-driven mindset, out-of-the-box ideas and open to unexpected change.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Simona Lėverienė, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 03.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1600-2400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.