- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support Company’s growth and ability to deliver high quality service to our Clients.
Are you an Accountant who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast-paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organization?
Our Company provides financial services to Scandinavian clients. We are searching for a passionate Accountant with a “can-do spirit” for our office located in Vilnius. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and developing a financial model to support the wider business in achieving strategic company objectives. It is an exciting role with great responsibility.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, handling of purchase invoices, processing of salaries;
- Analyzing and reporting on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation, and analysis;
- Managing the portfolio of different Scandinavian companies;
- VAT and other official reporting to Tax authorities;
- Coordination and completion of annual audits;
- Assist the Accounting Manager in ad-hoc reporting or accounting issues;
- Managing junior accountants.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Business administration/Finance or similar;
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in the international environment;
- Great organizational skills and prioritization skills with the ability to meet assigned deadlines;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written);
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to work in a team and on your own;
- Ability to lead a small team;
- Ability to take ownership, initiative and deliver on your responsibilities to the client is a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work with international companies;
- Personal and professional development;
- Great opportunity to climb career ladders;
- Mentorship program;
- Dynamic and modern office environment;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Remote work opportunity and workations;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Office Benefits: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms.
- Office Perks: Office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more.
1500-2600 EUR/month gross (before tax)
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.18
€ 5000 – 7500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21
€ 3305 – 4132
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.10