- Apie įmonę
You have knowledge of entrepreneur’s lifecycle, its needs and concerns? And you have interest in coordinating offers development for business customers and sales related processes? If yes, this new challenge might be yours!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate automated offers development for business customers in different banking channels in all Baltic countries and ensure sales results and service quality for cash management products;
- Collect and provide input regarding business development needs for cash management products;
- Participate in development of customer offering, profitability and pricing related processes and respective projects for cash management area;
- Contribute alongside with country Corporate Banking teams towards customer satisfaction-oriented solutions for cash management products.
As a Corporate Project Manager, you will be cooperating with sales & marketing, product specialists, analysts, digital experts and developers from Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. You need to have good cooperation skills and ability to come on common ground with many stakeholders among Baltics.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in financing sector and/or corporate banking;
- Knowledge of cash management products;
- Understanding of pricing methodology, profitability, risk drivers and sales;
- Academic degree (or acquiring it) in finance, mathematics, marketing or economics
Good computer literacy (MS Office), previous experience with UNICA will add value;
- Readiness to work individually, remotely and in a cross-border team;
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills and project management competence;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English – both written and spoken.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Inga Parve, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-2700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.