- Apie įmonę
TECHNICAL RECORDS ENGINEER
Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's technical matters, handle fleet expansion and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
‣ Enter Technical and Flight Log data into the computerized system;
‣ Enter components movement into the computerized system;
‣ Manage technical records boxes/scans and files, archive upkeeping;
‣ Revise, distribute, and control technical manuals;
‣ Prepare various reports;
‣ Monitor logbooks usage and supply to the line stations.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
‣ High school/University degree (can be a student). Degree in aviation would be considered an advantage;
‣ Fluency in English is essential, other languages considered an advantage;
‣ Good communication and team working skills;
‣ Flexibility and initiative;
‣ Computer literacy.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
‣ Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
‣ Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
‣ Competitive salary (from 1000 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
‣ Other benefits: hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
‣ Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
‣ Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.