- Apie įmonę
In this role, you will be responsible for both internal and external communications and activities to expand Evolution employer brand in Lithuania.
Internally, this role will focus on boosting the employee experience - to drive engagement and high performance from the teams through planning and executing efficient internal communications efforts, supporting the core values and business priorities, across all channels, and working closely with the local leadership team and HR on any communications efforts.
Externally, this role will be mainly tasked to support talent attraction and recruitment efforts through various communications efforts, including social media management.
The ideal candidate has a good level of understanding of basic employer branding techniques, solid experience in communications, PR, and/or marketing, strong storytelling ability, and exceptional writing skills and a strong knowledge of digital marketing. In Experience in brand activations and events, as well as experience in working with or for an international organization would be considered an asset.
The main goal for this role is to increase market awareness and thereby create an incoming pool of candidates and increase the conversion of offers made into offers accepted.
· Collaborate with the HR team, and other stakeholders to develop promotional initiatives, marketing & talent acquisition campaigns to increase engagement to potential Talent.
· Lead the process of creation and distribution of original, compelling content to wow candidates - podcasts, videos, job posts, social media, digital marketing campaigns, etc.
· Lead the internal storytelling initiatives by engaging with all the employees, empower them to open-up, and become the company’s ambassadors.
· Build partnerships and collaborate with universities, media, and other parties of interest, support participation in the most relevant professional events
· Coordinate and execute internal campaigns, activities and events designed to boost the employee experience and drafting the materials required for each initiative.
· Be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the content for the local page on Evolution’s intranet.
· Advertising and monitoring content creation for social media and other digital channels in cooperation with an external agency.
· Be the main point of contact for any creative material required for communications use, externally and internally.
· Work with senior management in their employee communication and/or local external communication; draft messages, communications material.
· Drive all the employer branding advertising initiatives.
· Present regular reports on the status of employer brand-related activities and deliverables.
· Support on ad-hoc cases (post for TA, HR purposes creation, support on the event or campaign development, etc.)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, PR, Branding and/or Marketing would be preferable
· 2+ years of experience working with employer branding activities
· Experience from managing projects in relevant work scope (content writing, marketing and/or communications/PR)
· Exceptional writer with proven experience from writing for internal communications, PR, and/or marketing
· Experience in social media/digital marketing
· Experience from working on HR-related projects will be considered an asset
· A self-dependent team player with a can-do attitude
· Creativity, attention to detail, and a taste for style.
· Confident communication style with the ability to simplify complex messages
· Excellent Lithuanian and English, written and spoken
· Competitive remuneration package
· Private health insurance (after probation period)
· Comprehensive training
· Professional and personal development – Evolution is in a hyper-growth phase and offers multiple career opportunities for high-performing and ambitious talent
· Dynamic working environment
· If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English!