- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about Data, Business processes and Analyzing?
You will be a part of our Swedish Customer Data Development Cross Functional Team (CFT) focused on customer data related projects. We work in agile way, value quality, openness and creative way of thinking.
We are looking for Data Steward to strengthen our exiting team. Your main role as Data Steward will be to understand and trace the lineage, meaning, content, relevance and format of data elements within organization. You will act as bridge between business processes and IT systems from data perspective to ensure data quality, accuracy, format and definition.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Define, manage and publish: Business term and definitions of data elements
- Set standards and rules for data elements
- Monitor and report data quality
- Analyze data quality issues root-causes and evaluate their business impact
- Resolve issues where possible, escalate where necessary and propose improvement activities
- Analyze, define and document business data requirements
- Test systems and data (from business perspective) during IT Systems acquisition or changes
- Consult and support data consumers, be expert in different projects
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
What is needed in this role:
- Data query skills (SQL)
- Swedish language skills - big advantage
- Previous work experience with data analysis
- Good analytical and logical thinking with creative attitude
- Structured, systematic, interest in details
- Able to define rules, requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team
- Higher education or obtaining one (Preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics or IT)
- Ability to use office software (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Basic understanding of database modelling and design will be an advantage
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
"Join our team and
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are working on the Interesting and challenging projects that touches millions of customers in multiple countries, professional colleagues, also need to mention fun, friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to grow. We are proud of great working atmosphere, healthy microclimate. We would like to welcome you to open, simple and caring working culture." Rytis, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.