- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about KYC area and working with corporate customers?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Know large and medium corporate customers of the Bank while conducting Customer due diligence (CDD), analyzing transactions and onboarding new customers;
- Participate in KYC committees where cases are being presented;
- Consult colleagues from other units on KYC related matters;
- Contribute to the development of various processes that are being applied within the department, initiate and execute new ideas for higher efficiency on a team level;
- Constantly develop professional skills and knowledge.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education;
- Knowledge and experience in KYC/AML area would be an advantage;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Lithuanian;
- High attention to detail;
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking;
- Ability to work in a remote team and individually;
- Good communication skills.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank‘s competitive advantage."
We look forward to receiving your application by 09.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1300-2000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.