- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about reports, analysis and accounting?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform all activities related to the Accounts Payable functions, including but not limited to invoice processing and employee expense reimbursements;
- Timely respond to accounts payable questions/inquires and take appropriate actions;
Review and approve invoices in 3rd party invoice handling system. Create and monitor automated rules, maintain invoice handling process;
- Manage and ensure timely and qualitative monthly closing process by performing various accounting duties for selected general ledger accounts, including calculating accruals, recording journal entries;
- Work proactively with other group and country units to harmonise processes between countries;
- Improve processes and services by identifying improvement areas, setting requirements in development areas and implement changes;
- Ensure accurate, relevant ant timely financial operations accounting in Internal Accounting unit according to bank procedures and regulations.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
Foundation in finance and/or accounting;
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good use of Excel and other IT systems, tools;
- Initiative, responsibility, technical thinking self-motivated and well organized;
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently and with the team;
- Good knowledge in both written and spoken English and Lithuanian;
- Practical experience with accounting system Oracle Financial or similar would be an advantage.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage."
We look forward to receiving your application by 02.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1400-2100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.