- Apie įmonę
Are You interested in the behind the scene of card payments? Do You want to help merchants start accepting card payments and solve the issues that arise?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Enter card service agreements data into systems and verifying it, so merchants could accept card payments via physical or online store
- Solve operational issues that come up and offer good aftersales experience
- Communicate with client managers, front line, other departments and service providers
- Ensure high customer satisfaction through quick and professional service
What you need in this role:
- Passion about good customer service and solving problems
- Readiness to explain even complex situations in a simple and logical way
- Orientation to detail and precision
- Interested in finding connections and solutions
- Good English and Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian (depending on the country you will be employed) language skills
- Willingness to work in cross-border team
"Join our team and ...
be a part of cross Baltic team, that works locally in each country with local merchants. You are welcome into our team, when You would like to develop yourself and get to know the field, that has key purpose in people’s everyday life – card payments. You will see the behind the scenes of card payments and most likely You will start to notice completely new things that didn’t catch your eye before, while making card payments.”
We look forward to receiving your application by 22.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1100-1700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1000-1500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.