- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about writing code running for millions of customers and have ideas contributing to develop bank products and services?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Join highly skilled and experienced team that is very welcoming and share ideas to improve and develop Account & related products and services
- Take full responsibility for Account & related services end-to-end life cycle (design, analyse, development, testing, 24/7 maintenance)
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in international development projects in our agile environment
- Take full responsibility for Oracle DB development
- Share your knowledge about Oracle DB
- Be solution oriented and work independently from distance
- Develop yourself in other IT areas, have great career opportunities and trainings
- Have a dynamic working environment and work experience in one of the largest banks in Baltics
What is needed in this role:
- Academic degree in software engineering and/or proven work experience in related field
- Good understanding of Oracle DB and experience working with application development and/or maintenance fields
- Experience with complex PL/SQL programming, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues for application systems
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports programming for back office application
- Ability to understand the relations between the ‘big picture’ and details
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, high flexibility and reliability
- Excellent skills to express yourself in English, both in written and oral
- Openness to new approaches and alternative means to accomplish results despite setbacks
- Care for result and understand added value to the business from the work you do
"Join our team and ...
… you’ll have great multicultural teammates, who support each other and have plenty of knowledge to share and will enjoy learning from you too. We value healthy lifestyle and work-life balance.
As a manager I expect my team to be open, to trust and support each other and always strive for excellence and have fun while doing so. I strongly believe that working together in the team and cooperating throughout the bank is a successful way of working to meet our customer needs and Swedbank’s competitive advantage"
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.08.2021.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.