- Apie įmonę
Global Support Team Lead
The Service Desk Team Leader is a key role, tasked with building and managing a team of Service Desk Specialists. The post holder is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day effectiveness of service provision and ensuring that targets are met.
The post holder is expected to work effectively within a team, working most closely with Service Managers and Service Desk Specialists, in order to drive service desk structure creation and service improvements. The post holder will offer specialist advice and support on IT-related issues, ensuring the effective management of all incidents and service requests through a telephone, email and ticket-based service.
This role requires the ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues within and beyond IT Services, in order to ensure that a consistent, high quality service is delivered by the Service Desk. This is a fast-paced and varied role, requiring excellent communication and customer service skills as well as a broad range of IT software knowledge. For more info about our business lines https://www.sensus.aero/
Essential selection criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage own time effectively and to be prompt and punctual
- Experience of working effectively within a team and collaborating with others to achieve a goal
- Demonstrable ability to think around issues and look at the wider picture in order to provide solutions through a variety of problem-solving techniques
- Drive, self-motivation and ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks (such as ITIL) for the delivery of IT services
- Sound knowledge and experience of supporting range of IT applications, platforms (software) and technologies
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate processes and procedures verbally and in writing
- Ability to produce management information reports from ITSM systems
- Experience of developing professional and effective working relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Experience of creating service desk teams and delivering a high level of customer service
Desirable selection criteria:
- Software foundation
- Experience of coaching and/or mentoring staff
- Experience of creating service desk division from scratch and managing the work of others
- Knowledge and experience of best practice in customer service and/or IT service management
We give in return:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2800 – 4300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
€ 4500 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.05
€ 2800 – 3700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.30
€ 2720 – 4080
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 4959 – 6611
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01