- Apie įmonę
Would you like to help our bank to remain professional, secure and compliant business partner?
As AML Officer, you will be dealing with identification of various transaction types linked to sanctioned entities, which is an integral part of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing measures (AML/CTF) in the Bank.
Your critical mind-set, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner.
Moreover, you will learn in depth the understanding of practical implications of various national and international legislations regarding sanctioned entities.
Join our dynamic and flexible team with opportunity to choose your working hours.
You can have more control over WHERE and HOW you work. We offer a possibility to work from anywhere in Lithuania, as well as flexible time schedule depending on your needs. Let’s have a chat to find the best option!
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
• Identifying possible patterns and schemes of attempts to breach financial sanctions
• Investigating, analyzing and resolution of transaction screening alerts
• Application of a correct rationale for closing or referring cases for further investigation
• Participating in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes and ways of communication with stakeholders
• Supporting other teams within the same or similar function, if needed
• At least 1 year work experience in banking, financial or AML sectors
• Critical mindset and attention to details
• Customer focus, ability to learn quickly
• Ability to make rationalized decisions
• Interest to work in anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CTF) area
• Team-player with quality orientation skills and can-do attitude
• Ability to adapt to rapid changes and good time management skills
• Higher education (preferable in Economics, Business administration, Law or similar)
• Fluent English, both in speaking and writing
Monthly salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; metal well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Dog-friendly dedicated space
- 20+ community hobby clubs
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.03
€ 960 – 1440
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.24
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.31