- Apie įmonę
Group Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) specialist
Avia Solutions Group is a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join the Avia Solutions Group Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a professional, cross-functional team of talented, diverse and creative individuals while developing and expanding your career.
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Articulate an ESG strategy that is directly tied to the business' strategies and goals;
- Develop and promote corporate sustainability initiatives and strategies;
- Identify and analyze emerging ESG issues that will impact operations or its stakeholders, evaluating specific risks and opportunities;
- Act as a subject matter expert for the implementation of key sustainability initiatives;
- Educate team members and management internally on specific ESG topics;
- Work with group companies, donors, and other relevant units to mobilize technical and financial support to enhance the environmental and social sustainability of operations, adding value to operations;
- Develop and manage a transparent reporting procedure for the dissemination of good practices and generated knowledge;
- Contribute and coordinate ESG related content to marketing material, third-party questionnaires, and external reports.
- Bachelor’s degree and above (business, public policy, communications, international relations or related fields);
- At least 5 years of experience in working with sustainability-related projects when leading an initiative from the idea generation till the execution;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; ability to work effectively at multiple levels and with diverse individuals and organizations;
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to structure and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and drive to completion;
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills, with the ability to pass on information in a clear and understandable way;
- Experience in managing teams and projects groups;
- Strong ability to develop positive relationships and lead through influence with internal and external partners, build consensus and drive action and results.
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Wide opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business environment.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces.
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices.
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1700 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.20
€ 1475 – 2270
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.08
€ 2000 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.26