- Apie įmonę
You will have the opportunity to:
- Join a professional team and work in a successful, international gifting company that promotes sustainable experience gifting;
- To be the first point of contact in the office for international clients (USA, UK, AU);
- Coordinate telephone calls & emails, arrange reservations, provide information, and solve travelers' problems;
- Help team Tinggly to pack and ship experience gift boxes around the world;
- Collaborate with other team members on various tasks from marketing to content creation, SEO and other campaigns.
We hope you have:
- Higher or post-graduate education (can be a final year student);
- C1-C2 English level is a must (both written and oral communication skills);
- A willingness to meet new people and try new experiences yourself;
- Good organizational skills, ability to work in a team and independently;
- Good computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office);
- Sense of responsibility, diligence;
- Flexibility to cover late night or weekend shifts (Customer service).
Join our team and...
Grow professionally by learning new important skills used every day in a global eCommerce business.