- Apie įmonę
As a QA Analyst you’ll be working as part of a project team on multiple projects and in this busy and ever-changing environment. You’ll be hands-on as a manual tester and work closely with other QA analysts, reporting to the QA Lead. A typical day could have you writing and executing test scripts, designing and executing Test Cases/Scenarios and reporting against the functional requirements.
Creating full site regression test packs and performing regression testing will also be a part of your role, along with raising / triaging bugs using Azure Dev Ops. At the end of each sprint, you will be responsible for handing all deliverables to the customer and assist them throughout UAT phase.
What we’re looking for:
• You will ideally have had experience in testing across specifically Web/Cross browser, Mobile/Tablet devices
• Exposure to test automation using the Selenium suite or similar tools will be a big bonus.
• A sound knowledge of software testing methodologies and processes - black-box, grey-box, functional, exploratory, Session-Based Test Management/ Rapid Software Testing.
• Experience in Agile development life cycle would be ideal but it’s not essential
• Some CMS experience (Sitecore, Alterian or Umbraco) but it’s ok if you don’t.
• An eye for detail
• Able to see the bigger picture and adopt a risk-based approach to testing.
Although we have a lively office space in the heart of Vilnius Old Town, our approach to work is flexible. You choose where you want to work, either at home or in the office (when it’s safe to do so).
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of a fun, energetic team at the top of their game
• Working on exciting projects with the latest technology
• 25 days vacation
• Summer and Christmas events, as well plenty of socials
• Opportunities to travel to the UK
• New and modern offices in Workland Didzioji street
• Access to several training schemes to develop your career
• Health and sports benefits
• And lots more to come…..
We welcome every race, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, ethnicity. And aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.11.28
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.08
€ 3333 – 4995
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.09