- Apie įmonę
As a Frontend / UI developer, you’ll become part of a project team based across Lithuania and the UK. Working on a variety of projects, the team consists of a Project Manager, Technical Team Lead, Backend developers, Frontend developers, Product Owner and QA Analyst. You’ll work together to estimate, build and problem solve taking responsibility for all aspects of the website. With the outcome to deliver world class websites and experiences for our clients and their customers.
What we’re looking for:
• You'll be familiar with working on greenfield as well as existing solutions
• You’ll be driven by quality, attention to detail and have a creative flair
• You’ll be at the top of your game and have a real passion for self-development keeping on the front foot when it comes to knowing what’s going on in the development world
• You’ll be able to quickly assess the technology landscape of a project and support in guiding technical solutions
• You’ll enjoy sharing knowledge with other members of the team; through PRs, pair coding or teams channels
• Build tools such as gulp, grunt or webpack
• Working within Visual Studio/VS Online
• Agile working practices understanding backlogs and user stories, and comfortable with estimating work
• Working closely with .net developers within scrum teams
• Working closely with design team to ensure the vision and designs are understood and delivered
• We work with Sitecore as a CMS, it’s not vital that you have experience of using it but an understanding of how a CMS works would be an advantage, as we give you all the training and support you’ll need to get up to speed.
Although we have a lively office space in the heart of Vilnius Old Town, our approach to work is flexible. You choose where you want to work, either at home or in the office (when it’s safe to do so).
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of a fun, energetic team at the top of their game
• Working on exciting projects with the latest technology
• 25 days vacation
• Summer and Christmas events, as well plenty of socials
• Opportunities to travel to the UK
• New and modern offices in Workland Didzioji street
• Access to several training schemes to develop your career
• Health and sports benefits
• And lots more to come…..
We welcome every race, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, ethnicity. And aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.