- Apie įmonę
As a .Net Developer, you’ll become part of a project team based across Lithuania and the UK. Working on a variety of projects, the team consists of a Project Manager, Technical Team Lead, Backend developers, Frontend developers, Product Owner and QA Analyst. You’ll work together to estimate, build and problem solve taking responsibility for all aspects of the website. With the outcome to deliver world class websites and experiences for our clients and their customers.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for experienced .Net developers to join one of our project teams and play a vital part of the scrum team responsible for delivering world class digital experiences. We’ve taken on some new and exciting clients, plus our current clients have got lots more work on. So, we need some more developers to help us deliver some great solutions for them.
You’ll be joining an awesome team and working on some exciting projects. We work with Sitecore, so it’d be great if you’ve got experience of working with a content management system (CMS). But if you haven’t then don’t worry, you’ll be given training on the platform to get you certified and up to speed. And you’ll also be working with some of the best Sitecore developers, who will teach you all you need to know.
We’re also a Microsoft Gold partner, which means that all our developers are supported through Microsoft certifications to become MSCD’s.
You’ll be part of a project team that looks after a list of clients. All of our roles are customer facing, so you’ll be interacting with clients on a regular basis.
Your role will include:
• Delivering web applications as part of the scrum team
• Contribution to designing and architecting applications with the wider team
• Investigating and providing solutions to client problems
• Producing estimates for requirements
We’re looking for developers who have experience in:
• .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API’s)
• Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco or similar CMS (ideal but not required)
• Working with Visual Studio IDE
• CI (Continuous Integration) approaches and tools e.g. Azure DevOps and build/release pipelines
• Developing component-based solutions.
• Exposure to service orientated architecture
Although we have a lively office space in the heart of Vilnius Old Town, our approach to work is flexible. You choose where you want to work, either at home or in the office (when it’s safe to do so).
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of a fun, energetic team at the top of their game
• Working on exciting projects with the latest technology
• 25 days vacation
• Summer and Christmas events, as well plenty of socials
• Opportunities to travel to the UK
• New and modern offices in Workland Didzioji street
• Access to several training schemes to develop your career
• Health and sports benefits
• And lots more to come…..
We welcome every race, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, ethnicity. And aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.