- Apie įmonę
A person may be the AML Compliance Manager/Chief Compliance Officer if he/she has a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree shall be considered an additional asset), minimum of three years of work experience in compliance in EMI experience in reporting of suspicious clients/transactions to competent authorities, or to have ACAMS anti money laundering specialist certificate, to have analytical skills.
- Designing and implementation of the KYC, AML and CTF procedures of the Company;
- Ensuring constant compliance of KYC, AML and CTF program, processes, instructions which are applicable in the Company with the applicable requirements of legal acts;
- Carrying out AML and CTF compliance of the Company oversight, keeping up to date with regulatory changes to ensure that Company’s AML and CTF program always meets applicable legislation;
- Carrying out the role of MLRO for the Company in compliance with legal acts;
Preparing analysis, reports and presentations related to KYC, AML/CTF and regulatory compliance, including Management Information reporting: to manager not less than once a month and to the Board not less than once in a year;
- Ensuring timely submission of compliance reports to the Bank of Lithuania in the manner set out by the Bank of Lithuania or additional requirements;
- To establish clear accountability lines and responsibilities to ensure that there is appropriate and effective oversight of staff who engage in activities which may pose a greater AML/CFT risk;
- Designing and implementing Company’s AML/CTF training programme and ensuring it always meets applicable legislation; conducting internal trainings according to yearly training plan, training documentation, organizing initial trainings and trainings for management staff;
- Acting as a contact person for local authorities including Financial Crime Investigation Service and Bank of Lithuania, attend relevant trainings and meetings;
- Be up-to-date with ongoing legislation changes, regulatory recommendations and industry best practices on AML/CTF, KYC, Client onboarding, PEP and sanction screening and advising Management and relevant Company personnel accordingly;
- Participating in AML/CFT internal and external audits;
- Participating in introducing new products in order to implement AML/CFT/KYC requirements properly;
- Carrying out other tasks and targets set by the CEO or the Management Board of the Company.