- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company’s growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
Our client, an innovative video eLearning Platform, is currently expanding its team with a marketing expert. They are a 100% digital, cloud-based, SaaS solution available for all devices, putting the learner experience and user first! Therefore, you will play a key role in developing their business, growing their market, and telling their story.
The ideal candidate is:
A balanced combination of traditional content marketing and digital marketing, where eCommerce and a top-performing digital platform is the playground and marketing automation is the tool. But developing content and concepts and that spot-on-communication is equally important. You are creative minded, with the ability to develop communication that engages our customers in their decision process. You understand optimizing the funnel and inbound marketing activities in a measurable, creative, targeted way, and you continuously look for ways to improve these ways which are key for us to succeed with our “born global” strategy. We know we are asking for a lot, but we know you are out there! Are you that talented, self-driven, and experienced marketing ’guru’ we are looking for?
Your creative thinking skills will be an essential part of driving our digital narrative, enhancing our brand and customer journey, improving digital communication with our target audience, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns. Your structured approach and attention to deadlines and details are what will drive our marketing projects from the idea to the finish line.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Optimize our customer journey from interest, through a desire to action starting with marketing, automation, through demo meeting, free trial, and ending with a successful conversion to a paying subscriber
- Develop insights that reveal lead generation growth opportunities, through tests, data analysis, and market research based on our marketing technology stack (which currently includes HubSpot, Oribi, Hotjar, Google Analytics, … )
- Content and concept development to explain what benefits our product delivers for marketing material for our digital platforms
- Grow incoming marketing-qualified leads, through site traffic conversion through landing pages, call-to-actions, and personalized content based on marketing automation
- Manage company website, listings, and social media channels incl. to our existing subscribers
- Project management, developing, and sourcing content for digital platforms including managing marketing assets and campaigns
- Manage and improve our social media profiles and activities.
- Researching market trends to propose content to show thought leadership
- Manage Google Analytics and AdWords activities
- SEO, optimizing content, landing pages and external listings with keywords, ongoing research on keywords including trending and competitor monitoring
- Minimum BA Degree in Marketing, business, communications or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital product marketing/e-commerce, preferable SaaS-based service
- Track record of success in this role, preferably in high growth, start-up culture.
- Experienced in Office applications, CMS, CRM, marketing automation, and web analytic systems
- Project management experience (certifications is a plus)
- Passionate and skilled within e-commerce
- Passionate about and skilled within social media b2b and data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Native or fluent writing skills in English (SoMe and blog posts)
- Structured, transparent, and attention to detail
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Flexible working hours. Schedule your working hours as you want;
- Flexible working place. Opportunity to combine work either from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas;
- Amazing Office Perks: daily office snacks, coffee, tea, painkillers after hungover, monthly karaoke and games parties, PlayStation room, table football, and more stuff.
- Rooftop terrace. You can have a morning coffee with a fantastic Vilnius view from our rooftop. Also, we have rooftop sports sessions;
- Secured bike lock room and modern shower rooms. Also, you can rent a scooter;
- Unlimited sweets. Statistically, we have a birthday party every 3 days – so we have as many cakes as you ever dreamt of;
- Great team to work with.